I’m currently a contributing writer and photographer for Eater Boston, writing daily news stories and frequent features focused on the local restaurant industry as well as photographing restaurant interiors and industry folks. I have been blogging about food since 2008, and I’ve written freelance pieces for a variety of publications and websites, including Zagat, CBS Boston, SCENE Boston Magazine, BostInno, and Book of Odds. I founded and occasionally maintain Boston Food Bloggers, a resource for food and drink bloggers in Massachusetts, and I somewhat regularly update my blog, Fork it over, Boston! I’m always available for freelance writing and photography assignments.
Selected Writing Samples
- Eater Boston:
- TV Recap: Redemption for La Galleria 33 on Kitchen Nightmares
- Eater Inside: Feast Your Eyes on Fogo de Chão, Opening Friday [includes photo gallery]
- 35 Years In: Donato Frattaroli on Lucia’s 35th Anniversary
- Eater Interviews: Seasoned Restaurateurs Dave Dubois, Paul Wilson, and Travis Talbot Talk Shop
- Zagat: 30 Under 30: Boston’s Hottest Up-and-Comers
- BostInno: Will Blog for Food…or Maybe Not: How Freebies Have Changed the Blogging Landscape
- CBS Boston:
- Master’s Degree Capstone Project: A 3000-word magazine-style narrative piece exploring what makes local food so expensive and why it’s worth it to buy it anyways. Read it here: The Economics of Local Food
- SCENE Boston Magazine:
- Book of Odds:
- Boston24.com (The website no longer exists.)
- Fork it over, Boston! – My personal food blog. All photographs are also taken by me unless otherwise noted.
- Fork it over – While living in Rochester, NY, I blogged about food for the Rochester Insider (now Metromix) website. The website no longer exists, but many of my posts are archived here.